About Lotto Game
Can you find the tiles you need to complete your Lotto playboard.
All you need to do is find your tile - it's not too hard we promise!
Not your tile? That's ok, place it back in play - remember where it is for next time!
The other players may need it & now they know where it is!
First to complete their playboard wins!! And then Let's play again!!
age 4 years+
Artist Emma Schmid
Instructions are included in each set however just in case they go missing here they are below!
- Each player chooses 1 playboard if playing with 4 players.
- With 2 players choose 2 playboards each.
- Place all the round tiles face down on the floor or table.
- The youngest player takes the first turn.
- Choose 1 round tile and turn it face up.
- Does it match a picture on your playboard?
- If so they place the round tile on the top of its matching picture and keep it.
- If not…place the round tile back in play, face down.
- Remember where it is so you don’t choose it again.
- The next player then takes their turn.
- Does it match? YES!! Then keep it. If not…then place it back in play, face down.
- Now it is the next player’s turn. And so on…
- The winner is the player who matches all 6 of their round tiles to their playboard first.
- What to do once there is a winner?
- Don’t stop there – keep playing until all players match their round tiles to their playboards.
- And then begin again!!